Happy Mother’s Day!
We wish our families and friends a fun Mother’s day to remember the Mom’s in our lives! For the moms you get to see or talk to, those that are no longer with us, and for the mom’s that just can’t be there today. Thanks for all you do. We’ve heard that a relaxing day is planned for many of our hard working team member Moms! There will be brunches, gifts, manicures & pedicures and well… let’s be honest, theJohnson County real estate market is HOT right now – so, inevitably there will be a few phone calls answered about our awesome Olathe homes for sale! It’s how we do things here at the Char MacCallumReal Estate Group! Whatever your plans are for the day, we hope you enjoy yourself. This was sent around in an email earlier this week, so many of you may have seen it, but we really got a laugh out of it in the office, so we thought we would share it with you:
WHY GOD MADE MOMS
Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions:
Why did God make mothers?
1. She’s the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.
What kind of a little girl was your mom?
1. My mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff.
2. I don’t know because I wasn’t there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.
Why did your mom marry your dad?
1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my mom eats a lot.
2. She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My grandma says that mom didn’t have her thinking cap on.
Who’s the boss at your house?
1. Mom doesn’t want to be boss, but she has to because dad’s such a goof ball.
2. Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed.
3. I guess mom is, but only because she has a lot more to do than dad.
What’s the difference between moms and dads?
1. Moms work at work and work at home and dads just go to work at work.
2. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller and stronger, but moms have all the real power cause that’s who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friends.
4. Moms have magic, they make you feel better without medicine.
What does your mom do in her spare time?
1. Mothers don’t do spare time.
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.
What would it take to make your mom perfect?
1. On the inside she’s already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
2. Diet. You know, her hair. I’d diet, maybe blue.
If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I’d get rid of that.
2. I’d make my mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it not me.
3. I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head.
From our familes to yours,
Happy Mother’s Day
The Char MacCallum Real Estate Team
Char MacCallum Real Estate Group Mothers Day